Prayer Not Answered! Reasons Your Prayer Failed
Your prayer may go unanswered for many reasons. Here are some of the common pitfalls that could seriously mess up your praying.
1. Your prayer was not a clear request with specific satisfaction conditions. I pray for transportation is not the best phrasing. Please put a 2017 Hyundai Elantra in Lakeside Blue on my driveway by Thursday is much better.
2. It directly conflicts with another prayer. Many people pray for their team to win. The problem is that the other team’s fans also know that trick.
3. You never got an agreement. If you never received a clear “Yes, I will do that,” from a person or a being with the power to grant your prayer, then it may not have gone through.
4. You phrased it rhetorically or even passive-aggressively, e.g. “Wouldn’t it be nice if someone cleaned up more around here?” No one is going to answer that.
5. There were other more qualified prayers to answer. It’s not that yours was bad, it’s just that there’s a lot of talent out there.
6. Your prayer was lost in transit. Sometimes when your prayer is making its way through the communication networks, it will just get lost. No one knows why this happens. The important thing is to try, try again. You might be asking: How many times should I pray before giving up? The answer to this question is seventeen. You should try seventeen times. If you still didn’t get what you want after seventeen attempts, give up.
7. Instead of praying, your were doing something else like wishing, demanding, whining, or complaining. Remember, the key to success is that you are actually praying, not wishing, demanding, whining, complaining, or juicing vegetables or anything else.
8. You just said the prayer in your head, and no one could hear you.