Answers to the Interview Question “What’s Your Greatest Weakness?”
The more annoying your job interviewer, the higher the chance that you’ll be asked this question: “What’s Your Greatest Weakness?” Blow your interviewer away with these 10 incredibly succinct answers.
- One word: Manslaughter!
- Technology, you know. Computers and disk drives and all that stuff.
- My greatest weakness is also my greatest strength. It is that I… care too much.
- The ceaseless din of my colossal ego.
- Weakness? Oh my! Why that would be Chocolate! Sinful, luxurious, diabolical chocolate!
- A lot of people complain about my deep, heavy, lingering eye contact.
- Getting caught in the blast radius of my own truth bombs, son.
- Surely that infernal monkey’s paw that I acquired from that old gypsy!
- Fraternization… With colleagues… After hours… In the bedroom… If you catch my drift.
- Truly, my man, it is cystic fibrosis.